2/8/13

Shop Love - "Elements" . . .


A big shout out to a wonderful little vintage home store . . .


located in Grand Rapids, Michigan . . .
owned and operated by the lovely Patrice Greene!!


Patrice truly has an amazing design eye . . .
and her shop is absolutely gorgeous!!

I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled and honored we were . . .
to have a few of our products in her shop over the Holidays!


I only wish I lived closer so I could have seen it in person!!

With warmer weather just around the corner . . .
I am looking forward to seeing what she has planned for spring
 as I as sure she will inspire us once again!!

You can see more of her talents on her website / blog - here!!


and she also has a sister blog called . . .


which you can find - here!!


and of course you can find Elements on facebook - here!!
(so go on over and give her a "like" - you will be glad you did!)

I just wanted to thank you again Patrice . . .
as it means more to me than you will ever know!!

Truly Grateful!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!
Peace and Love to all of you!!
xoxo - liz




photos via permission from Patrice/Elements



No comments: