4/14/14

Round Top Texas - Spring 2014


Cool Vintage Goods...
from our recent trip to 

Round Top - Texas
- spring 2014 -

now available in our ...

 
 











 

It was truly an AMAZING trip going to Texas this year . . . 
I had such a wonderful time with old friends . . .
met a few new ones along the way . . .

and . . .

I found a way to renew my soul! 
Not to mention - finding all this really great vintage!!

A quick fyi . . .
I have weeks and weeks worth of goods for the Online Shop - so I hope
you will stop by often and perhaps find something that makes your heart skip a beat!

I know I sure did!! :)

Sending much love to all of you!! :)
xoxo - liz


Click HERE to go to our Online Shop!!





1 comment:

The Little Red Shop said...

Much love to YOU! It was so good to see you in Spokane. I'm sorry it was just for a minute.

All the best,
Julie