2/22/13

Ludlow . . . opening soon!!


Ludlow is an amazing new lifestyle store . . .
opening this March here in Seattle!!

It is owned by my good friend Rick Rochon
and will be located in the Greenwood neighborhood of the city!


I stopped by yesterday to drop a few things off at his request . . .
and was completely blown away at his new space!!


Not only am a grateful for him to ask me to include a few things of his chosing . . .
but my heart began to pound as I saw so many things
that I began to covet immediately . . .


Rick is sooo very talented . . . and he has his own unique style . . .
weather you are at the ocean . . . in the city . . . or in the woods!!

I am quite sure that
Ludlow will soon become one of the really great "go-to" places in Seattle!!


Yes - I absolutely LOVE what he is doing with his store . . .
and I think you are going to love it too!!

 You can find more about his store on his Website here . . .
his blog here . . . and on Facebook here!!

Thank you Rick for including all of us on your journey . . .
but most important of all . . . thank you for your true gift of friendship!!

Wishing you much happiness . . . and much success!!
xoxo - liz


1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

Lez, it looks so inviting! Thanks for sharing with us.