8/1/11

a few Barn House photos . . .


If you were there - you know that . . .

BARN HOUSE
WAS AN ABSOLUTE BLAST THIS YEAR!!!
( I have to say . . . I am still recovering a bit - lol!! )

soooo - while I finish editing a few of my own photos . . .

I thought I would share a few from our dear friend . . .
Michael Jardine!!


He is our go-to-photographer for our Bainbridge Blues' textile line . . .
and I always love seeing life through his eyes!! :)

It was a most beautiful day at Barn House last Saturday . . .
and for starters . . . lets just say it was HOT . . .
in more ways than just the weather!!

The whole experience was truly amazing from start to finish!!
and there was something for everyone that day . . .

tons of really great vintage finds . . .


farm animals around every corner . . .



and sweet kids having fun. . .
playing on tractors . . .


and cuddling with the sweet barn kittens . . .


and . . . then of course . . . there were the darling trailer girls . . .
especially looking fine was our sweet girl Tiffany . . .


lets just say . . . heads were a turning . . . as she was looking especially HOT!! 
yes . . . I know . . . I know . . . I did say it!! :)

She is always so much fun to be around . . .
one of the truest . . . kindest . . .
and of course . . . happiest girls I have ever met!!!

Love that girl!!

. . . . . . . . . . . .

A big Thank You to you Michael . . . 
for always showing us a look at something from your own personal perspective . . .
as always - I loved it!!  
(that - and your choice in Music!!)

So glad you and your little Hottie 
were able to make it to Barn House this time!!
Loved seeing you both there!!!

To see more of Michael's BARN HOUSE photo collection - click here 
and to see his blog post . . . click here!!

And BIG, BIG HUGS to the Boys for making all of this SOOO VERY SPECIAL!!!

You know how much I truly LOVE you both!!
xoxo - liz

8 comments:

AuroraSuzette said...

Glad you had a wonderful show! Sad to have missed it. Hope our paths cross soon. btw...I might have bought the cowhide chairs...

Anonymous said...

Gosh - I don't know what to say... but thanks, Liz! And thanks to Joe & Jermonne. What a weekend!

shabbyscraps said...

liz, your sweet words to me mean so much! I think the world of you as well, you are so graceful, thoughful and full of life, that is makes me happy to call you friend!
xoxoxox, Tiffany
Oh! and ps to michael thanks for the cute photo!

Lynne said...

Liz,
Your presentation at the Barn House was amazing...I gave you a little shout out today!
~Lynne
[w/l]

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Liz,
It was indeed a terrific weekend. Wish we'd had more time to visit, but sometimes work gets in the way. Your space was so beautiful. I can't wait to see the impromptu photo shoot of the two Hattie's in the barn! Hope to see you soon!
xoxo

Shay said...

Liz,
Everything looks fabulous.as always.I wanted so badly to attend this and bring our 66 Airstream, but no truck to pull him. (Husband took truck fishing in Canada) Are you in any shows this summer ?
Shay xoxo

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful having you at our farm again. You and Jeff need to come more often!!!! We will be up soon for a more intimate visit and can't wait!

Mel said...

I love your booth...i WILL make it there one of these days! Thanks for taking the time to capture and share your view in the Bh.