6/12/10

farm chicks or bust . . .


after the 8th grade banquet on Sat. night . . .
Meagan and I drove to to Spokane . . .

why you might ask . . .

for a little bit of that Farm Chicks Vibe!!!




it was a long drive and a long night . . .
but that didn't matter to Meagan or I . . .
we chatted all the way there and all the way home . . .
loved every minute of it!!

Farm Chicks is such a happy place . . . with happy people . . .
and I really like that!!!

Bought some great vintage pieces, saw some old friends
and met some new ones . . .



a picture of Robin, Debi, Leah and I . . .

Deb's Retreat booth looked amazing . . . as I expected it would . . .
packed full of creams and whites - it was just beautiful!!!
It was so good to see her again . . .
and I am so excited to be part of her
Petite Retreat
on June 26th
up on Camano Island . . . it is going to be a blast!!!

I met Robin and Leah for the first time on this trip . . .
but have been admiring their work
for quite some time now!!
And let me tell you . . . they are not only talented . . .
but very, very sweet!!

It was such a pleasure to finally meet them both!!

I took tons of people pictures . . . but this weekend it is sunny
and
I want to feel the warmth!!
(I will post more soon!!)

Long story short . . .

It was pure perfection!!
(just like I knew it would be!)




Thank you again Serena!!!

Like I said above - it was perfect!!!


xoxo - liz



No comments: