5/19/10

Market Girls . . .


a few pictures of some of our

Seabold Vintage Market Girls . . .


I always love taking pictures of the girls at the market . . .



i love the way photos capture memories . . .
someday these girls will be all grown up . . . but for now
they are sweet little girls . . .
enjoying a day at the market!!

the photo above is of Ava, Hattie,
and Kay's sweet little niece . . .




I love this photo of Ava wearing one
of my "Hattie Girl" skirts . . .
she purchased it a few days before at Embellish and came
to the market wearing it.
I was so excited that I had to take this picture!!


(Ava is sweet, beautiful, part French and . . .
yes - she fully understands the art of dressing well!!)





Sweet little Cerinne and Hattie eating cupcakes!!


I plan to take a cupcake photo of Cerinne at each Market.
(I think it will be fun to have a series of them as she grows up!!)


and last . . .
but most definitely not least . . .




a photo of some of my very favorite market girls!!!


Bekah, Mudge, RaeJean, Paula, Pat, Heather,
Deb, Carol, Linda, Kathleen and Cathy.

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Without all of you - there would not be a Market!!!

Blessings to each and every one of you . . .
you are all beautiful and amazing women!!

xoxo . . . liz



No comments: