The finders keepers game is fun and easy . . .
- review the blog a day or two before each market to see what items are in the game . . .
- find the item in one of the vendor's booths . . .
- it will say "Found" on the tag and will not have a price . . .
- bring it to the cashier at the main entrance . . . we will verify it, take your picture for an upcoming blog post on all the winners . . .
- and then the best part . . . you get to keep it!!!! :)
The Finder Keeper items for the Seabold Vintage Market summer-flea 2009 are as follows . . .
from left . . . and old orange crush bottle, a locker basket #144, an oval flower frog, an ironstone soap dish from J&G Meakin, and my favorite item - from my very own clock collection . . . a cream and brown "baby ben" that still ticks and has a great alarm!! :)
good luck . . . have fun!!!!
up soon . . . some sneek-peeks at some great stuff - can't wait to show you!!!
see you soon - liz