9/12/11

Rocking the Old School-House . . .


I would like to introduce you to . . .
our very special guest vendor for our Seabold Vintage Market
next Saturday . . . Sept 17th ( 2:00 to 6:00 )

Old School Vintage!!!



 and just who is behind all of this vintage goodness you might ask . . . 

well . . .

her name is . . .  Stacy Knox . . . 


and she is one of the sweetest and most talented gals I have met in this vintage industry!!

she is a bit new to the vintage world . . .
her very first show was Farm Chicks this past summer. . .

but don't let that fool ya . . . 

she has quite the eye for finding really great vintage . . .
and always has a smile to share . . .



here is a picture of her booth at Barn House!!!

( photo by the lovely Kristin from Faded Prarie!!! )

All I know is this . . . I LOVE all her vintage goodies . . .
and feel so blessed that I have had a chance to get to know her personally as well!!


and for a newbie . . . well lets just say she is definitely . . . "rockin it"!!!

Looking forward to a little School-House Rock . . . 
here on our little Island!!

you can find Stacy and her "Old School Vintage" here on facebook!! :)

see you all very, very soon!!
xoxo - liz
 . . . . . . . . . . .

Seabold Vintage Market
Sept 17th - 2011
( 2:00 to 6:00 )

for more information about our Vintage Market . . .
click here!!

5 comments:

Auntie Joy said...

I wish I could come, it is going to be so much fun!
JOY!

Bee & Mason said...

It's going to be so much fun! Maybe one of these days I can be as lucky.
:)
Happy Vintage!
Ciao,
Francisca

Vintage Home said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

justjunk said...

Yes she does rock! We saw her at farm chicks and loved,loved her booth! Then she told us it was her 1st show! Great to see her stuff again.thanks

Stacy said...

Awe, thanks soo much for inviting me Liz...I feel very honored:)) Can't wait to rock the school house...lol:) It's going to be super fun!!