11/24/12

Shopping Small Business this Saturday?


Small Business Saturday is today . . .
 
Hope you will stop by!!
 
20% off in our online store . . .today (Saturday) and tomorrow (Sunday)!!

The discount code at checkout is one word . . .
smallbusiness



notice anything different??

So what is Komedal Road??  More on that coming up soon!

I will just say this - I have always believed that everything . . .
and I mean EVERYTHING happens for a reason . . .

We often sit quietly and wait . . . and wait some more . . .
having faith as we do . . .

well - the fog is beginning to clear . . . and I am truly grateful!!

Love to all of you!! xoxo - liz

click here to see our Online shop

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

OK, now I am very curious about the name change...

Connie B said...

Wondering what you are going to be doing with my family's name?

Unknown said...

Hi Annette . . . Hi Connie . . .

I am very excited about all of this . . . I will share it all very, very soon!!! :) xoxo