11/24/12

Farmstead . . .


I would like to introduce you to a very talented man . . .
and one that is as kind as they come!!

His name is . . .
Garrett Platanitis!! 

( photo by the amazing Robin Laws! )

I first met Garrett at Barn House two summers ago . . .
and was in awe of his talents at first sight . . . 

I then spent some time with him at the Texas Shows last spring . . .
and then again at Barn House this past July!

I watched him shop . . . I watched him curate his collection . . .

a little farmhouse . . . a little modern . . .
mixing in a few organic oddities . . . 
and of course his cool vintage flannel collection . . .
and you have the makings for something wonderful!!

I knew that it was only a matter of time before he had a shop of his own!!


Well - this past fall he did it . . .
he opened up a very cool shop in Lincoln, CA.

please welcome . . .
Farmstead!!


beautiful . . . cool . . .


eclectic . . . with a warm rustic charm . . .


If you love a good mix of vintage . . .
you will absolutely LOVE Garrett's shop . . .

and now with the holidays approaching . . .
it is the perfect time to do a little shopping!!!

 

And if you are lucky enough . . .
Garrett might even have one of his cute pups with him . . .

Here is one of them . . . please meet Mr. Wonderful!!!


I am so happy . . . inspired . . . and grateful . . .
meeting Garrett on this crazy vintage journey!!!

Now - if I only lived a little closer!! :)

Sending much love to all of you this weekend!!!
xoxo - liz

. . . . . . . .

Farmstead

2 comments:

The Little Red Shop said...

Ohhh...very cool! Congratulations, Garrett!

: )

Julie M.

Andy's Attic said...

Liz, I met Garrett at A Vintage Gathering last summer. He is so nice and I am thrilled for him that he now has a shop of his own!!
Yes, too bad he isn't closer.