4/7/12

Texas shopping . . .


Just got back from Round Top - Texas . . . 
had an absolute . . . BLAST!!!

I will be adding new items to my Online Store throughout the week . . .
starting first thing Monday morning!! :)

 

Grain sacks . . . French night-dresses . . . 


and more . . . hand selected just for you! :)


Happy Weekend everyone!!!
xoxo - liz


 . . . . . . . . . . .



I am also posting about Texas on Second Shout Out's Blog . . .


click here to see more about one of my favorite booths
at the Marburger Farm Antique Show . . . Tracy Collins Decorative Antiques!!

I will be posting more on Texas both here and on Second Shout Out's blog in the weeks to come!! Hope you will all join me!!
xoxo - liz





1 comment:

Gail Peterson said...

Hi Liz,
Years ago I went to Round top, and all around to Fredricksburg to buy for my store. It was so fun! I will never forget the Fabulous displays! I could of filled a trailer...
Thanks for sharing!
xo,
Gail
Casualloveselegance