4/20/12

Friday's Favorites - on Second Shout Out . . .

As a contributing blogger to Second Shout Out . . . I have been posting a weekly "Friday's Favorites" post for the last few months . . . along with some other amazing bloggers from France, England, Connecticut, Oregon, and Seattle!!   I am having an absolute blast over there - and am soooooo excited for their launch in May!!!  I absolutely can't wait!!

Here is an example below of this week's post . . .
( at the bottom of this post I have links to all the others )

Friday's Favorites # 8 . . . ( April 20th - 2012 ) 

As I said before . . . the Texas Shows were amazing!!  From sun to sun down we walked the fields, tents and barns looking for treasures!!  As my very first evening came to a close in Round Top - Texas . . . I pulled into this lovely shop just as the sun was beginning to set. 


It looked and felt like Texas to me . . . an old rustic building with a big front porch - like something you would see in an old Western movie.


Yet here it was . . . softened up with a bit of European charm and refined touches . . . filled to the brim with old-world textiles . . . linen clothing . . . and beautiful furniture!!


As I touched the textiles and soaked in the last bit of warmth on my face - I was thinking to myself . . . this truly is the most perfect way to end a most perfect day in Texas . . .


. . . lights twinkling on the porch, the sun setting on the horizon . . . and surrounded with beautiful antiques and vintage goods . . . yes - I do think I am falling for Texas!!

It was such a delight to meet Anna Bugardi - the owner of all this goodness!! She was very kind . . . and made me feel at home at the end of a very long day.  Thank you again Anna - I will most definitely be back to see you again!! 

Hope you will join me again next week on Second Shout Out . . . for the rest of my Texas round-up!!:)

xoxo - liz
( photo credit - Liz Le Dorze )

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

To view more of my Friday's Favorites posts on Second Shout Out . . . click on the links below . . .

#1 - click here!! ( Deborah Hall, Hvitur Lakkris, Oliver Fleur, Time Worn Interiors, Mallard Bay Antiques )
#2 - click here!! ( Carol Hicks Bolton / Antiquites - Lavoatoire De Design )
#3 - click here!! ( Terrain )
#4 - click here!! ( Elle Greene / Austin Modern )
#5 - click here!! ( Maresa Patterson / Blanket)
#6 - click here!! ( Pam Robinson / Red Ticking )
#7 - click here!! ( Texas / Tracy Collins Deocorative Antiques )
 

LIKE them . . . LOVE them . . . or PIN them . . . :)

Happy Friday everyone!!!
xoxo - liz



4 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Happy Friday to you, too, Liz!
:>) Annette

Robin said...

I love Texas,Warrenton is my fav. ,but it's been a few years. Thanks for sharing! Beautiful post.

Janis@All Things Beautiful said...

So glad you enjoyed the Texas shows! I'm a Texas girl who loves walking those fields and going from tent to tent! Such great finds...hope you come back again! I didn't get to go this spring, so I'm drooling over your pics...:)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, I didn't get to go this year either so the pictures sure did help!