11/5/11

a little Red Cross Love . . . from jewelry designer - Donna Clement . . .



I would like you to meet someone very special . . .
her name is . . .

Donna Clement!

I first met her at one of our markets several years back . . .
I knew I liked her the first time I met her . . .
she was smiling . . . and laughing . . .
and happy to be spending the day with a few of her girlfriends at the market :)

but - it wasn't until later that I learned how truly talented she was . . .

Donna came to our market this last spring - this time as a vendor . . .
she brought all her beautiful custom bracelets and necklaces . . .
we were all ohhhing and ahhhing over them . . .

this one here has always been one of my favorites :)


and then . . .

she brought out a few red cross pieces . . . and I totally freaked!! :)
I knew instantly that I wanted her to do a bunch of these
especially for Seabold Vintage Market . . .

I am soooo happy she said YES!!!

(sold)



(sold)

(sold)

this one is my favorite . . .


(sold)

You can see all of Donna Clement's red Cross pieces . . .
here - in our . . .

 Seabold Vintage Market's - Online Store!!


I think you will really like them - for yourself - or for someone as a gift . . .
I am happy to say that I have already sold a few of them :)

. . . . . . . . . .


you can also visit Donna's  business page . . . 
 
Island Charm on - facebook!!
(this is where you will find information on upcoming product shows etc . . . )

right now though . . .
Donna is following some of her other dreams . . .

I want to personally Thank you Donna . . .
for sharing your talents with all of us . . .
not only because I absolutely LOVE what you do . . .
but also because you truly do INSPIRE me!!!

xoxo - liz
 



(sold)

2 comments:

The Little Red Shop said...

What a perfect match! Kindred spirits are the best!!

: )

Julie M.

Alex with Attic Antics said...

These are brilliant! I have a small collection of these, trying to figure out what to do with them – may have to pass them along to Donna :)