8/2/10

Barn House . . . summer 2010 . . .


Barn House
touched my heart
in ways I truly did not expect!!




It was an experience that I will never . . .
and I mean never forget!!




the true depth of Joe and Jermonne's kindness, generosity,
and artistic talents . . .

are like no others I have ever met!!




and I feel truly blessed . . .
that I had a bit of time in their wonderful world!!



Thank you both - from the bottom of my heart!!



and then there were all those other great vendors!!!
(below are some pictures from a few of their booths)


Retreat . . .






Sparrow . . .






Queen of Tarte . . .










Auntie Joy . . .






Bella . . .




Teresa Sheeley . . .

(photos from her blog!)




Worthy Goods . . .






A Thing for Roses . . .




Maison Douce . . .




Little Cottage . . .

Flutterby . . .


Madison Park . . .



and below are a few photos from my space . . .
(unfortunately most of my inside shots were a bit blurry??)
Julie at "The Little Red Shop"
took much better pictures . . .
to see them click . . .
here!








I so wish I had pictures of everyone's booths . . .
but the doors were opened at 9:00
and I had to get busy with last minute display etc . . .

A big "Thank you". . .
to all of the customers for coming out
to the Barn House Flea

and making this all possible!!

It was so much fun to see all of you!!
Hope you all had a marvelous time as well!!

I will have a few "people" photos up next . . .

xoxo - liz


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI. received your notice for Saturday and was wondering if you
might be interested in looking at
a fir children's dresser and a brass twin bed that are antiques i
have for sale. Did not know another avenue for contacting you.
thanks for considering.. kb

Unknown said...

Hi kb,

Unfortunately I won't be able to look at them at this time as I am getting ready for our upcoming show. If you would like to bring me a couple of photos to the show - I would be glad to take a look at them then. Thank you so much!! :) liz