7/7/10

Barn House - July 31st!!!


Save the date . . .


July 31st - 201o !!



for one of the best Flea Markets ever
here in the Northwest!!!




You will find some of the very best vendors
with
some of their very best vintage - ever . . .

and I feel so blessed and happy
to to have the opportunity
to be part of it!! :)

So please come join us for a fabulous day!!



Here is Joe and Jermonne from BarnHouse
along with their very special friend Cindy from Tarte.

Some of the most talented people I have met
in this crazy vintage world!!


I did a couple posts on each of them earlier in the year . . .
which you can check out here below . . .

post on Barn House

post on Tarte

For more information click here below . . .


(blog)

and here . . .


(on-line market)


you can also see them in the latest Sunset Magazine :)

I promise you will fall in Love . . . just like I did!!

So . . . put it on your calendars . . .
JULY 31st - 2010!!!

see you soon . . .

xoxo - liz

No comments: