6/4/10

A very special post . . .


there are soooo many great vendors at
and I have decided that it is too hard to write about just a few.

On that note . . .

I have decided to write about one very special vendor . . .
that I met last year at Farm Chicks.

This gal is a true inspiration to me on so many levels . . .


her name is . . .
Teresa Sheeley

and I am so glad that I met her last year at Farm Chicks . . .


she is known for her beautiful towels . . .
with words in french . . . stylish numbers . . .


crowns . . .


and european county motifs . . .
the red rooster above is one of my favorites!!


Teresa is also an amazing artist . . .
and I have so enjoyed following her work!!
I love the above piece . . .


and I also love this one . . . in fact - I bought the original from her!! :)

but what I find most inspiring about Teresa . . .
is her true beauty
that comes from within herself and her faith in god.


Here is Teresa next to her "rock" husband . . . Dave!!


Unfortunately - Dave had a heart attack earlier this year
but is doing much better each and every day . . .

when things happen like this . . .
it changes ones life in so many ways.
It has not only been overwhelming emotionally . . .
but it has also been an enormous burden financially.

Unless you have gone through something like this personally . . .
you may never know the depth of this hardship . . .
and also the test in your faith each and every day.


With all of this going on in her world . . .
Teresa (with Dave by her side) has been working hard
to get ready for The Farm Chicks' show.
(love the picture above!!)

I know her booth is going to be amazing this year!!!
So . . . stop by and see her . . . her Booth is #143

You can give her a big hug from me . . .
and
I am sure you will find something you
can't live without as well!!

I told Teresa that I do believe Miracles do happen at Farm Chicks!!

what I didn't tell her . . .

is that one of the small miracles that happened last year to me . . .
started out with a big ben clock I had in my booth . . .


and the friendship that was created from it . . .
and Teresa . . .
if you are reading this and you still have the original painting . . .

It is SOLD . . . to moi!! :)
(if the original is sold - I would love to get a print!!)

Hope you have a wonderful show Teresa!!!

Love and Hugs . . . xoxo - liz

all photos from Teresa Sheeley's blog



No comments: