6/2/10

Farm Chicks . . .


Farm Chicks . . . the best time ever!!!!



If you have been . . .
you know exactly what I am talking about!!

If you have not . . .
you need to go as it is amazing!!


I am sad to say . . .
that I will not be a vendor this year
as my son's 8th grade Banquet is this weekend
and as sad as I am not to be going . . .
I obviously could not miss out on this memory!!



It was extremely hard telling Serena
that I would not be coming this year . . .
and not because of losing my space and all . . .
but because I was really was sad about it . . .
and I kept praying for some kind of miracle to happen . . .
but it was not meant to be.


I will truly miss seeing all of you who came by my booth last year!!
(I can still remember your smiles!!!)
I told Serena to put me on the waiting list for next year as . . .
I can't wait to come back!!



and who knows . . .
I may wake up at 3:00 Sunday Morning to
drive the long drive . . .
do a bit of Farm Chicks shopping . . .
and most importantly . . .
see some old friends, meet some new ones,
and feel a bit of that Farm Chicks Vibe!! :)
(those of you who have been - know exactly what I am talking about!!)



here are a few words from last year's post . . .

Where do I even start . . . the Farm Chicks show was one
of the highlights in my life!!! I am not sure that I can explain the
true meaning of how much it meant to me here on this blog - it was
truly a moment in time that I will never forget!!! Life happens . . . we
have the wonderful times as well as the hard times . . . and once in
awhile . . . we have those special times that we will never forget . . .
for me . . . this weekend was one of those times!!!

A very special "Thank You" to Teri and Serena . . .
we are
all blessed
to have you in our lives . . .
we will have memories that
will last a lifetime!!
Thank you so very much!!


The above pictures were from my booth last year . . .

next up . . .
some of my favorite vendors to see at Farm Chicks!!

xoxo - liz

No comments: