3/6/10

Vintage Blue Fabrics at Red Ticking . . .


If you are looking for some really great

vintage blue fabrics . . .

you will find some wonderful ones at one of my
all time favorite stores . . .

Red Ticking



When I took these pictures at Pam's shop last fall. . .
I loved these photos . . .
and decided to saved them specifically for
a spring post on the color.

I have always been drawn to blues . . .
and lately I seem to be obsessed and can't get enough of this
true-blue color!!

I think of a bright blue sky . . . deep blue water . . .
faded jeans . . .
and great blues music . . .

I even like the sound of the word itself
especially when combined with my other favorite word . . .



- Vintage Blue -

One of my . . . all time favorite colors . . . ever!!!

Hope you are all having a very lovely weekend!!


and if there is a beach nearby . . . tip your toes into that . . .
crystal clear-blue water for me!!! xoxo . . . liz


Red Ticking

http://redticking.com

http://redticking.blogspot.com


No comments: