3/1/10

for the love of blue . . .

I have always loved the color - blue -
and plan on showcasing lots of it at the . . .
Seabold Vintage Market's Opening - Fleaon Saturday, March 2oth

Between now and then - I plan to show you some of my favorite blues . . .
from fashion . . . to fabric . . . to found objects . . .
all with a fresh vintage feel . . .
hope you like what you see . . .


photo images from - www.the insider.com


First up . . .
Ralph Lauren and his Spring Collection - 2010
from vintage prairie to the fashion runway . . .
this collection is filled with . . .
Vintage Blues!!


photo images from - www.taistoisoisbeau.com

I have to say that I absolutely love
Ralph Lauren!!

In the video below - he talks about his thoughts on the design process as a fashion designer . . .
quite simply . . . I love everything he says here!!







And here is the actually runway show (in 2 parts) . . .If you like Ralph . . . like fashion . . . like vintage . . .
and like the color blue . . .

then I think you will simply

love this collection!!




Part one . . .



Part two . . .


I first saw this collection last fall - thanks to Debbie Dusenberry and her wonderful blog
. . .

curious sofa diaries

it is a blog about an equally wonderful store called . . .
"The Curious Sofa"

in Kansas City . . .

wishing you all a wonderful day . . .
keep dreaming everyone . . .
xoxo . . . liz


fyi . . . I just noticed that the blog "little byrd" vintage - posted about Ralph Lauren's collection as well . . . just last week . . . along with her new haircut - darling by the way!! :) She also had some great image boards . . . I have always loved her blog . . . I met her for a bit at the Farm Chicks last year - she was a very sweet gal and from what I have seen - great heart and very talented!!

No comments: