3/26/10

I love this . . .


I love this . . .

it made my heart stop!!




It reminds me of my childhood . . .
and how my parents always took care of me when I fell off my bike . . .
or sometimes something worse . . .
no matter what it was - they were always there!!

It reminds me of one of my favorite artists ever . . .
Andy Warhol!!

It reminds me that no matter how you are hurt . . .
that you will eventually heal!!

I reminds me of those who need our help . . .

It reminds me of so many things - that I could go on and on . . .
because this piece of artwork speaks to me . . .

Teresa Sheeley is the Artist!!

she is a very sweet, honest and caring person . . .
and she is also extremely talented!!
I met her last year at Farm Chicks . . . and I feel so very blessed that I did!!

This wonderful little painting reminds me of her . . .
and this amazing path that I have taken into this . . .
Vintage-Blogging world!!

It has been a journey that I honestly never thought I would take . . .
but am so grateful that I did!!

I will always cherish this painting for the above reasons . . .
but . . .
I will cherish the friendship that it represents even more!!

May God bless you Teresa - each and every day!!
xoxo . . . liz

No comments: