3/19/10

Bainbridge Island Favorites . . .


After all the fun you will have at the . . .

Seabold Vintage Market
tomorrow - Saturday March 20th - from 2 to 6 . . .

I wanted to share with you
some of my favorite places here on the Island!!
(especially for those of you who have not been here before and might want to explore a bit . . .)




first up . . .
one of the greatest stores here on the island
or for that matter - anywhere!!


CHURCHMOUSE
yarns & teas




In the yarn world . . .
it doesn't get much better than this!!!




You are going to love this store!!!!

Kit is the owner of Churchmouse . . .
and she is an absolute sweetheart!!


across the street from Churchmouse is . . .
Mora iced creamery



which has the best ice cream . . . ever!!!


my favorite is the . . .

"Strawberry"!!!



(pictures from Mora Iced Creamery website)


Also this Saturday and Sunday is the . . .
Architects Tour
and there are some really great architects featured . . .



On Sunday . . .
you can visit this home of
Mark and Trina LaRoche

designed by . . .
Mark LaRoche Architects

I have always been a fan of their work . . .



and this home . . . is absolutely amazing!!!

(I grew up in a modern house -
so I can relate to this on a deep and personal level!!)

I truly loved everything about it!!




you can see more of their work here at . . .
Mark LaRoche Architects



And of course . . .
don't forget to stop in for
Market Days at . . . Embellish!!!

15% off everything in the store - Saturday only!!
(except a few consignment pieces)




and as I mentioned over the holidays - another one of my favorites . . .
Grace and Co. Paperie




definitely one of my favorites card shops on the island . . .



this one caught my eye . . . especially this time of year!!

you can read more about it here!!


And Last but definitely not least . . .

Seabold Vintage Market
this Saturday - from 2-6





for directions - click here!!!


and when the day is done . . .

"The Four Swallows"

is a wonderful way to end the day!!!

my favorite all time restaurant . . . seriously!!!

"The Four Swallows"
206-842-3397
481 Madison Avenue
Bainbridge Island


and finally . . .
the "Finders Keepers" game will be posted Saturday morning!!!! :)

xoxo . . . liz


No comments: