12/4/09

Another one of my very favorites . . . Susan Wheeler Home!!!


It is beautiful, edgy, cool, and just plain wonderful
. . .
and is definitely one of my . . . favorite shops ever!!!

It is located in the Georgetown neighborhood - just south of Seattle.

So here is a look around . . . and to be honest . . . I am not sure where to begin . . .
because . . . the whole shop is amazing!!!

Just look at this wonderful chair . . . and guess what???


she has a pair of them!!! :)


Susan Wheeler . . . has a way of mixing old-world with modern in a very hip,
cool and romantic way!!! As I have said many times before . . . we are very lucky to
have her and her lovely store here in Seattle!!!


She has wonderful things women would love . . .


to a handsome old accessories - like this great vintage boat . . .


she adds sophistication with whimsy and it always . . . and I mean
always looks great!!!


This dog makes me smile every time I look at him!!!


and I love the way everything is displayed!!!


on a side note . . . this dog reminds me of my dog "Hailey" . . .


and finally . . . this is the lovely Susan Wheeler herself . . . I met her
for the first time last year at The Farm Chicks . . . and have been
amazed by her and her sense of style ever since . . . she is the real deal!!!

If you haven't been to Susan Wheeler Home . . . you definitely need to stop
by and check it out!!! You too will be amazed!!

(Thank you Susan for sharing!!)

You can read more about her shop here . . . on the following blogs . . .
at "luluz" . . . and "aurora suzette" . . .

Susan Wheeler Home
(Georgetown)
5515 S Airport Way
Seattle, WA. 98108

Wed-Saturday 11-6



No comments: