11/27/09

Some of my favorite shops . . .


In support of my favorite shops during this holiday season . . .
I have
decided to share with you some pictures that I hope will inspire you to shop local and
support your local merchants . . . either here in the northwest or
in your own home town!!

I am starting with one of my favorite places here on Bainbridge Island (a short
ferry ride from Seattle). . . it is called . . . "Embellish" and is owned by
a lovely woman named "Katrina" . . .

As Embellish does not have a website or blog . . . I thought I would show
you a quick peek into Katrina's wonderful world . . .
so here we go . . .


She always has some unique and wonderful things usually relating to nature
and animals . . . such as this horse head!! I love horses and all the creams
and browns . . . and of course the cotton wreath creates such an interesting
mix . . . that is what Katrina does so well!!!


this selection of ornaments in a big heavy urn were especially beautiful . . .


and these feather balls were amazing . . .


Katrina mixes old-world with modern and a bit of the east
mixed in . . . to create a bold, sophisticated and
unique look all her own!!


She has an amazing jewelry collection!!!


I especially love these bird earrings . .


there are wonderful gift items for every room in the house . . .


furniture, cozy throws . . .


unusual fun accessories . . .


mirrors, lamps and more . . .


glassware for entertaining . . .


great bread boards . . . a bit rustic and great for every day!!


and if you prefer reds . . .

of course she has that too . . .

Hope you can stop in to say "hello" to Katrina as I am sure you will
find some lovely things . . .
not only for your loved ones on your gift list . . .
but most probably for yourself as well . . . I know I did!! :)

Embellish . . . it is truly irresistible!!!
(Thank you Katrina for sharing!!)

Embellish
(Bainbridge Island)
285 Winslow Way East
Bainbridge Island, WA.
(206) 780-2592

Tues. - Sat. (11-5)
Sunday (12-4)
Monday (closed)

No comments: