6/28/09

Jane Hall/Mustard Moon and Ki Nassauer/Junk Revolution

As I said before . . . The Farm Chicks Show was amazing . . . I met such wonderful people there!!!! I met a lovely and most amazing woman named Jane Hall and her sweet friend Pam who came all the way from Minnesota to see the show. She has a business called Mustard Moon in Historic Downtown Carver Minnesota which she opens up once a month for three days - for a great vintage junk sale. Each month the whole scene changes. The following photos are from her website . . .






I truly felt blessed to have met her - her energy and enthusiasm were amazing - I am so looking forward to seeing her again someday!!!

Jane also helps Ki Nassauer on the Junk Bonanza Show in the fall!!! I am sure you all know who Ki Nassauer is . . . she has been in the junking business for years now. She was the original founder of JUNKMARKET, was the co-author of Decorating JunkMarket Style and Junk Beautiful. She also had a regular column in Country Home magazine, etc. . .



Ki has now started a grass roots movement called Junk Revolution which is a full of junk information . . . shows, forums, contests, and also includes her fantastic blog . . . Junk Camp . . . where she takes us on a journey to all her favorite spots across the country . . . I do believe this to be the heart of the junking world!!

I have included below a few photos from her blog . . .









Ki is now working on a very special project . . . along with Matthew Mead . . . should be fun to see what they are up to :) I can't wait!!

Seabold Vintage Market recently received a Good Junk award from Ki / Junk Revolution . . .
I feel both honored and blessed . . . Thank you again!!!!

Isn't it amazing how small the world is . . . I definitely want to visit Minnesota - hopefully sometime soon . . . liz

No comments: