9/29/11

a little something to blog about . . . :)


W o w . . .
would you just look at these . . .

Can you say . . . L O V E !!!
(just saw these on Second Shout Out this morning)


 U L T R A   C O O L  . . .  U L T R A  H I P

just like the designer behind this collection!!


Yes . . . the latest furniture collection from . . .

NuBe Home

here in Seattle . . . has been designed by my lovely friend . . .

Maresa Patterson


I have seen her use Vintage Blankets on her own furniture - in her own home . . .
And I have to say . . . I am so glad she is now sharing this with the rest of the world!!

and just in case you were wondering . . .

yes . . . she is the same gal who designed the wonderful
vintage inspired clothing collection called . . .



To read more about this and other really great vintage . . .
check out my new favorite blog . . .

Second Shout Out!!!


I think you will love it!!



Thanks again Susan for sharing such wonderful Vintage with all of us . . .
this morning made me soooo happy when I saw
Maresa's collection for NuBe Home in your most recent post!!


Second Shout Out!!!

it is simply amazing . . . can't wait to see more :)


xoxo - liz


3 comments:

The Little Red Shop said...

Ooooh….that sofa would be PERFECT in my house. Very cool!

: )

Julie M.

Second Shout Out said...

Vintage

robinbird said...

fabulous furniture!!! especially the love-seat/couch! thanks so much Liz for your visit and comments on my blog. it means si much:)
xo