9/28/12

Giving a warm welcome to . . . Ludlow Market!!! :)


Tomorrow is the Ludlow Market . . .
here on Bainbridge Island!!
 

It is going to be located at the Seabold Community Hall . . .
on Sept 29th . . . from 2:00 - 6:00pm!!
(it is at the same location as our previous Seabold Vintage Markets!!)



There will be some amazing, amazing vendors there . . . great vintage . . .
and it will surely be a ton of fun!!!

but most importantly - come and meet our newest Bainbridge Island Neighbor . . .
they are super sweet . . . and super, super talented!!!

I would like to give a warm welcome to . . . 

 The Ludlow Market!!!

 

Trust me when I say that you are going to LOVE them!!! :)

 

There will also be some of your favorite vendors there . . .
along with some new faces being added to the mix!!! 


The Weekender being one of them!!! 

 
I personally can. not. wait. to meet this gal - she definitely has the aesthetic gift . . .

as well as some really cool vintage goods!!!

. . . . . . .

and yes - I can't wait to be a part of it all as well!!!

Here are a few things I will be bringing to the Market . . . :)


 
I am sooooo excited about all of this . . .
and I can't wait to see everyone again - it has been far to long!!!
 
So come and meet our newest neighbor!!!
Happy Weekend - see you soon!!!
xoxo - liz 



 

No comments: