8/8/12

Making Happy . . . "The Black Keys"


The very sweet Miss Cindy from . . .
TARTE 
shared this with me the day after
BARN HOUSE  - 2012
( which by the way was absolutely amazing!!! )

This video made me happy . . . and it made me dance . . . :)



Yesterday she sent it to me again . . .
and yes - it most certainly made me happy all over again!!
Now I am dancing like a crazy person in the warehouse . . . and of course - working like crazy on all sorts of new ideas!!!

Thank you Cindy for sharing the LOVE!! 

Happy Wednesday to all of you . . . sending lots of love and joy your way!! :)
xoxo - liz

I have decided to do a video each Wednesday . . .
I am going to call it . . .

"Workout Wednesdays - at the Warehouse" 

( yes - I would call this exercise . . . maybe I will do a whole series of them and work up to an hour or so! :)   )

video via You Tube

1 comment:

Florence said...

Loved the video, thanks for sharing. It made me want to get up and dance.
Hugs!
Florence