5/22/12

Hope to see you soon!!!

 
I am so looking forward to being a vendor
at this truly wonderful Vintage Show called . . .

Remnants of the Past 


   Saturday June 2nd & Sunday June 3rd!!

located in San Luis Obispo, CA...
hosted by the lovely - Judy Watkins!!



As I have said before . . .
I have been wanting to be a part of Judy's show for a very long time now
and am thrilled to finally be going!!

Here again is a little video to give you an idea of what it is all about!!! 


Hope some of you will join us for a bit of California Sunshine . . .
Great Vintage Goods . . . and as always . . .
a bit of Friendship and Laughter!!

See you all very soon!! :)
xoxo - liz

for more information . . . click here!!

2 comments:

gather and hunt said...

Liz this show looks so fun, but I'm sad I won't get to see you at Farm Chicks this year! I hope you have a great time in Cali!

xo

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Liz,
Can't wait to see you in California, looking forward to seeing you and the sun!! xo