3/18/12

Market Photos . . .


A few photos and . . .

a big, big "Thank You" to our amazing vendors - that always bring their very best
to our little Seabold Vintage Market here on Bainbridge Island!!



There was great vintage . . . great customers, friends and family . . . 
there was laughter in the air . . . and the rain stayed away!! :)

Here are a few photo's I snapped just before we opened the doors . . . enjoy!! :)


Cindy Dockins - Tarte 

 Cindy Dockins - Tarte

 Cindy Dockins - Tarte


 Cindy Dockins - Tarte




Joy Bayer - Auntie's


Joy Bayer - Auntie's


Carolee and Bob - The Christmas House 

If anyone has photos of the other booths . . .
send them my way - as lots of mine were blurry!! 

It was such a lovely day . . . and one that I will never forget!!


xoxoxoxo

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Winners of our Finders Keepers Game . . .

Raejean - white ironstone bowl . . .
Lynne - brown and white ironstone plate . . .

and Raejean's sweet mom Nancy pictured here below
with her Finder's Keeper's - Flower Frog :)


Happy, Happy weekend everyone . . . much Love to all of you!!! 

xoxo - liz


4 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Looks like it was a great show!!
Hope all is well with you...Happy Spring,
Annette

The Little Red Shop said...

I'm happy that y'all had a sweet day!

: )

Julie M.

larajanepark said...

Wonderful to see my beautiful Aunt Carolee Pedersen here on your blog! I was with you all in spirit and posted an advertisement for your little market on my Facebook!
Hope the day was a marvelous success for everyone :)

Uncle Beefy said...

I have no doubts it was fantastic, Liz, and judging from the photos there were plenty of tempting finds!

I wanted to surprise you with my arrival but unexpected issues found me having to go to work that day. :( Perfect timing... not!

Hope that this finds you well. Sorry I missed the fun.