3/4/12

Make Something Beautiful . . .


I am sooooo looking forward to this!!

I am taking this on-line art class . . .
from my friend Teresa Sheeley and her daughter Kayla Johnson!!


I have always loved Teresa's artwork . . .
and have bought several originals from her over the years . . .


 her daughter Kayla is also amazingly talented . . .
this one below has always been one of my favorites!!


I am soooo looking forward to this E-course . . .
rolling up my sleeves and getting a little messy!

I know I will have fun, and will enjoy the journey . . .
and in Teresa's own words . . .

" Make Something Beautiful "


Remember all that talk about the layered cakes . . .
well - this is most definitley - the icing!!

Hoping some of you will join me - now wouldn't that be fun!!!

Have a most wonderful day!!
xoxo - liz




For more information on this on-line artist workshop - click here!!




No comments: