10/24/11

Russell Johnson Vintage . . .


Loving all this vintage goodness from . . .
So . . . I was wandering around on the internet this morning . . .

and saw all of Russell's vintage goods - here . . .




unfortunately his lovely luggage was already sold . . .
as were the rest of the things pictured here . . .





All I know is that . . .
I absolutely LOVE his style and take on vintage . . .
he has definitely won me over . . . :)

and for the next time . . . lets just say . . .
I hope to be first in line!!

until then . . .
wishing everyone a great week ahead!!

xoxo - liz

 . . . . . . . .


you can also find Russell Johnson here at . . .

and on . . .
Facebook


1 comment:

Tricia Rose Rough Linen said...

It is a special kind of torment to see wonderful things that have already gone~