6/30/11

For the love of . . .


Vintage Fans . . .

I simply love these old vintage fans . . .

Source: etsy.com via Sherri on Pinterest

whether or not they work . . .

Source: etsy.com via Caroline on Pinterest

is truly not important to me . . .


as I love them mostly for their sculpture beauty!!!

Source: etsy.com via Kathleen on Pinterest

And if you are wondering . . .
whether or not I will be bringing anything similar to say . . .

Barn House
on July 30th . . .

well - yes, yes . . . of course I will!! :)

xoxo - liz


5 comments:

Bee & Mason said...

I'm with you. Old fans are quite wonderful both color and design.

Carolee and Bob said...

I have a gray one for sale!
RaeJean

Unknown said...

RaeJean . . . would love to see the grey one - send me a photo if you still have it!! :) xoxo

Pearl said...

omg I do too! Especially that last turqoise one..so cute!


Pearl

The Little Red Shop said...

Vintage fans are happy like little daisies, don't you think? I have on my "to-do" list to clean one that came with the bungalow. It has a big bite out of one of the blades...but I still think it's charming.

: )

Julie M.

ps I love the navy blue goodies you've been pinning, too!