12/14/10

think pink . . .



they say . . . 
Pink is the new color for

2011 . . .
 





I couldn't be happier!! . . .  :)



2011 is going to be a blast . . .
I have all sorts of things I have been working on . . .
and . . . I just can't wait to share!!

the photos above are part of my pinterest board . . .
called . . . "vintage pink"

I have been spending a lot of time there lately . . .
and have to say . . . I am loving it!!!
click here to view more of my boards . . . :)



to a very, very pink year . . . enjoy!!!

xoxo - liz
 

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Love the pinterest board. Saw the red suitcase and was drooling!! So many pretty pictures you have shared!
Annette

red ticking said...

love pink and you my sweet friend... wishing you a wonderful holiday season.. xoxo

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

You know what they say when it's all pink . . . it's all good! Sandy:O)