12/7/10

a sweet surprise . . .

a gift from a fellow blogger . . .

yes . . . 
she must have known that I liked red crosses 
when she sent this to me . . .

 
but . . . I am quite sure that she had no idea
of how much this would truly mean to me . . .
especially at the time that it was sent - in late October.

 I was very surprised . . . I smiled from ear to ear . . .
I jumped up and down . . .
and then . . .

I sat down and . . . I cried . . .
(bawled like a baby actually)


you see . . . it has been a very long year . . . 
and this gift of friendship came 
when I truly needed it the most!!

her name is Laurie . . . 
and I met her at Barn House this last summer.

I enjoyed getting to know her a bit during the market . . .
and I loved the fact that she was always smiling!! :)

Currently . . . I am absolutely loving 
these cross stockings!!

they are from her and her sister-in-law Debbie's 
 space called . . .

Worthy Goods 

shown here at the . . .



Monticello Antique Marketplace
(a perfect place to do a little holiday shopping!!) 



Thank you again Laurie . . .

not only for the sweet gift - which I love!!!

but for your kindness and friendship . . . 
it truly meant the world to me!!

Blessings to you and your family!!
xoxo - liz



4 comments:

AuroraSuzette said...

Oh Liz, I love how happy Laurie's sweet and so you gift made you! What a wonderful warm post. Someday I'll have to tell you my story about meeting the two charmers from Worthy Goods, as they chased me all over BarnHouse' summer flea a couple years back.

Laurie said...

Now it's my turn to sit down and cry! What a sweet thank you...

Many blessings to you and yours this holiday season...

xoxo,
Laurie

Andy's Attic said...

How very kind of Laurie. It sounds like she really brought you some joy and that is a treasure.
Annette

The Little Red Shop said...

Oh, how lovely is that!

: )

Julie M.