2/23/10

new items at Embellish . . .


I have added a few more items . . .

to "Embellish" . . .



a great store here on Bainbridge Island!!



a cool red-cross trunk . . .



and some wonderful cross pillows . . .
in blues . . . reds . . .
and creams . . .




Each cross . . .
is made from an old vintage blanket
on new fresh linen . . .



made by my dear friend Judy . . .



each pillow is one of a kind . . .
and made with love . . .




fyi - I love the old tags from vintage blankets . . . they are absolutely amazing . . .
I keep each and every one - as I absolutely love them!!!

Do any of you remember I.Magnins??

I remember going there with my mom in San Francisco . . .
it was always magical to me . . .
it was the perfect place to go if you wanted to buy something extra special!!
The last thing I bought at one of their stores was a pair of shoes in 1992 or 1993 at the Seattle store before they closed a year or so later . . . I remember that it was a splurge and a stretch to buy them - but I never looked back as I loved them dearly,
and to me . . . they were worth every penny!!

I sometimes miss how special things were back then . . . and hope they will shift back in that direction . . . the sooner the better . . . :)

xoxo . . . liz



Embellish

(Bainbridge Island)
285 Winslow Way East
Bainbridge Island, WA.
(206) 780-2592

Tues. - Sat. (11-5)
Sunday (12-4)
Monday (closed)


No comments: