12/21/09

Rancho Winslow - STORE HAS CLOSED

Rancho Winslow is another one of the great stores we have here on Bainbridge Island!!

It is owned by Deborah Echert and Susan Pothoff - two long time friends. Their shop is uniquely wonderful and is one of my all time favorite places to go for great silver jewelry or . . . my other love . . . really great cowboy boots!! :)

Here I will show you . . .

Isn't this one of the most beautiful belt buckles ever . . .


and just look at these cowboy boots!! Over the years I have bought several pairs
and have loved each and every one!! Quite simply - I can pass on a pair of fancy shoes - but when I see these boots I instantly become paralyzed in my tracks!! :)


I especially love the ones in the middle . . . hint, hint to my husband out there . . .


lots and lots of wonderful jewelry . . . leather, stones and . . .


wonderful silver pieces!!


and one more belt buckle that I thought was perfect for this time of year!!

Rancho Winslow is the perfect places to go for those of you who love a bit of that south-west charm . . . believe me when I say . . . "you will love it"!!

Thank you to Susan and Deborah for sharing!!
http://www.ranchowinslow.com/
Rancho Winslow
160 Winslow Way West
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Phone: 206 842-5454
info@ranchowinslow.com
Mon-Sat 10 – 6 Sunday 12- 5

No comments: