9/22/09

Fall-Flea photos

A few photos from the Fall Flea . . . it was a wet and rainy day - but
inside it was warm and dry . . . lots of great vintage finds . . .

a few pictures of my booth . . .




vintage buttons . . . on pillows


great fall colors . . .


the chairs that my pillows are on were brought to the market by my friend Mudge . . .
Aren't they fabulous!!!


My darling step-daughter Meagan and her wonderful cupcakes!!!
I had to snatch this cupcake for a quick photo because everyone loved them and they were
gone in a flash!! I am hoping she will bring them to all our vintage markets!!! Isn't she a cutie-pie!!

Thank you so much Meagan . . . you are a sweetheart!!!



my cross pillow . . . mixed in with the pillows and bedding from Bainbridge Blues!!


My best friend Maresa . . . isn't she just so vintage . . . she always looks
great!! Thank you so much for helping me with the displays!

I love spending time with you!!



More photos from the vendor's booths coming up next!! . . . :)



No comments: